Unser Service ist weiterhin uneingeschränkt per Telefon und Mail erreichbar.

Information for residential property owners

We gathered all important information for residential property owners about energy on this page.

Meter operation

With the installation of a Smart-Meter you always have the energy consumption in view. We as meter operators are installing the Smart-Meter for you. A Smart-Meter consists of a modern measuring device and a communication unit. The meter measures the electric current in real time, i.e. about every 15 minutes. Via the communication unit, the data is fed into the server.

Sense electra takes care of the installation and maintenance of your device. In addition, we provide you with a secure server where your data can be stored. You can access the data any time for analysis and evaluation via the internet.

Smart meter

Heat supply without maintenance costs

For owners who want to reduce energy costs but cannot invest in a more efficient heating system, Sense Electra offers reliable heat supply through heat contracting. This is often done in conjunction with the installation of a combined heat and power plant (CHP),

because in addition to the heat this plant produces electricity. CHPs are suitable for buildings with a constant heat demand, such as for housing associations. It is significantly more efficient in its energy production and offers many advantages.

picture of a CHP

Picture: Dachs 20 / SenerTec, Source: senertec.de/dachs-20-0

The advantages of heat supply with CHP

  • No investment costs for a new heating system
  • No maintenance costs
  • Reduced costs due to modern heating system and own power generation
  • Building value increase
  • Reduced CO2 emissions

Energy certificates for residential buildings

Since 01.10.2008 every building needs to have an energy certificate when being purchased, sold or rented out. This is a mandatory document and must be renewed after 10 years. It is created for you by our energy consultants

On the energy certificate, the energy consumption of the property can be read. This gives an overview of incurred heating and hot water costs. Depending on housing units and age, a demand or consumption certificate is required.

energy performance certificate

Services of sense electra for landlords at a glance

Are you interested in our services or would you like to know more? We are happy to advise you! Please call +4930 68 32 51 110 or use our contact form.
Back to Top